So you’ve decided to take the SSAT, and you’re wondering about next steps. Perhaps you’re unsure of the specific test content, or you’d like to know about the structure of the test and how it’s scored. Maybe you’re curious to learn specific SSAT test-taking strategies that will improve your mark. You came to the right place! SSAT Explained provides you with all the facts, strategies and tips that you need to give you an edge on SSAT prep and help you ace the test!
Created by a group of certified teachers who have years of experience coaching students to succeed on the SSAT, this site will:
- Provide details about the Lower, Middle, and Upper tests.
- Teach you about the similarities and differences between Flex and Standard tests.
- Provide a detailed breakdown of the structure, scoring, content and delivery of the SSAT.
- Give tips on effective goal-setting, studying, and managing anxiety.
- Teach you how to use learning styles and practice tests to help you study better.
- Help you develop realistic expectations about how you will perform on the test.
- Walk you through how to prepare for the day of the test.
Well, what are you waiting for? Dive in!
Disclaimer: SSAT Explained is not associated with the SSAT Board.